Lahore, Nov 27, 2019: Business Technologies (Pvt) Ltd - a Reputed & Reliable Offshore Outsourcing Development Company providing Software Development, IT & Creative Design Services – signs an agreement with Baskin-Robbins (Pakistan) for the implementation of integrated ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) application suite.
The challenge for client was to increase organizational efficiency, automate processes, save costs by allowing scalable expansion capability and to mitigate manual errors. Moreover, it was looking for a solution that would help the organization in better planning and harmonizing its business resources.
The solution is the Business Technologies’ cloud based ERP application suite, which will be customized for Baskin-Robbins (Pakistan) to best equip them to meet their organizational and business challenges while allowing for scalable expansion capability. The complete scope of implementation encompasses:
• Initial Integration of existing POS systems.
• Incorporation of new POS system compatible with ERP platform.
• Inventory management automation at warehouses.
• Automation of Supply Chain Management for central office(s).
• Implementation of Accounts & Finance system (AP, AR, GL and Payroll).
• Custom functionality development & advance reporting for client’s management team.
Baskin-Robbins is the world’s most known and largest ice cream chain with 7,800 restaurants in more than 50 countries around the world. Baskin-Robbins is setting up 35 shops across Pakistan, with Lahore being the main focal priority. The restaurants in Pakistan will feature the brand’s extensive selection of classic ice cream, 31 flavours. It will also offer its delicious range of custom ice cream cakes, frozen beverages, ice cream sundaes and take-home ice cream treats.